I have tried to answer most questions however please feel free to message me if there is a question I may have missed.
Resin or PLA
- All our products are 3D printed in either Resin or PLA+, some products have an option to be bought in Resin or PLA+ so please be sure to check which you would prefer. If you are unsure please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Although we ship through registered companies and the shipping estimates can not be guaranteed, therefore we can not be held liable for any delays whilst with the courier. Should it be over 14 days after estimated delivery date and the item has not arrived please message us and we will contact the courier
- All items are shipped in a sturdy box with either packing peanuts, bubble wrap and / or paper. Please contact us should the recipient have an allergy to any packaging material.
- Please note we re-use any packaging materials received providing they are in excellent condition.
- UK shipping is usually 2-4 days
- All items are 3D printed to order. For items are Custom made and we can not accept cancelations on these once the printing has started. Should you make an order in error or in the incorrect size then please message us as soon as possible and if we haven't started the printing we will endeavour to come to a solution.
- There is a cancelation fee for personalised prints once started, this is due to the time I have spent creating the customisation. Please message for details.
Returns and Exchanges
- All 3D printed items are printed to order, we accept returns on non custom, non personalised orders. This must be initiated within 7 days of delivery, also product will need to be send back in original condition and packaging. We do not cover return postage
- We send all our products in secure packaging as they can be fragile, should a breakage occur during shipping please message us with a photo of the broken item and we will attempt to come to an arrangement.
We can not accept any exchanges, refunds or liability for breakages once arrived with the customer and during painting or assembly